GDT: Morning with the Sabres vs Devils in Prague, CZE 10 AM ET - TV: MSG, NHL Network - Radio: WGR550 - Game # 2

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Lol he was robbed of not getting the Conn Smythe though
Jack is a hell of a hockey player. He went to a stacked team where he could just be himself and nothing more. Like not worrying about being a leading or the captain. Let’s also not pretend he carried that team as if they weren’t stacked with an almost 100mil payroll.

What’s amazing is the same posters going on about us not having a top 6 center. Then pining for Jack. We didn’t do shit when he was here. That we’re struggling with Tage/Cozens is not an indication they can’t or aren’t top 6 centers. Just like the team struggling with Jack here didn’t mean he couldn’t be a key cog on a better team.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Yeah my point is that Lindy isn't the reason that they look like this. This is who they were before too.
Yep, I agree.

But whether Ruff accomplishes what he was hired to do or not, a partial reason of the team falls on his actions. He is now o. Charge of changing and fixing them. He’s responsible.

Reactions: MOGlLNY

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
We look worse than last yr, how is that possible ?
New coach, new system, some new players, not having a normal pre-season, being in Europe for over a week, playing back to backs in said continent. I'll be worried if they are below .500 at the end of the month. The Euro trip was a terrible thing to throw us into.

Reactions: stealth1

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Really the defense issue is our top pairing, Joki is nullifying our best weapon. 3rd pairing haven't been noticeable which ill take all day and Power and Byram have been
👍
Keeping Joki was the biggest blunder. Could have had Marino.

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Every single thing wrong with this organization is the fault of one man, the single least respected man in the entire sport, and until he is no longer in charge there really is no hope. Everything else is just piss and wind.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad