Post-Game Talk: Morgan Rielly: the Light in the 9th straight Loss, 1-0 to Philly

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Every loss brings more people to the Tank side!

I WILL NEVER join the TANK!

If we legitimately lose, then, so be it! However, I WANT the team to WIN at all times!

If we did get McDavid, by TANKING on purpose, I'd hope he would fail miserably!

Mynameismark*

The thing is there are no guys on this team with any emotions. SOFT.

Last time the Leafs made the playoffs they had guys like Fraser, Mclaren and Orr. Yup. Say what you will but they sparked the team, and they made these soft nuggets play bigger and harder.

Never go full softie.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I thought Kadri was terrible tonight, passes off legs, giveaways, one would think he would be play harder for a contract. Continues to disappoint. I hope the Leafs bridge him again if he is not dealt. No way he deserves more than a bridge.

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011

If we legitimately lose, then, so be it! However, I WANT the team to WIN at all times!

If we do get McDavid, by TANKING on purpose, I hope he fails miserably!

You honestly couldn't even play this bad on purpose.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Someone watching this mess is going to give Carlyle a 4 year deal as their coach. How he got this team to 21-16 this year is a magician's trick.

Yeah. Whatever you think of Carlyle and Horachek, it should be obvious by now that the problem is not coaching.

Didn't Shanahan say that the spotlight was now on the players to respond? The spotlight is not showing pretty things, regardless of unsustainable shooting percentage or whatever.

Bullseye

Jun 14, 2012
Niagara

If we do get McDavid, by TANKING on purpose, I hope he fails miserably!

Huh? This is not the tune you were singing a month ago. You've been calling for the Leafs to trade everyone for a long time.

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
3P4o9.jpg

Last edited:

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
Or.. they are a bad team struggling to adjust to a mid season coaching change plus having some bad luck.

pspot

Dec 20, 2004
Kitchener
Maybe kessel should try something different. Like going to the. Net, or center lane

Or just keeping trying. The sides and if it goes in great. If not hhes signed for 8 years at 8 mill

horner

May 22, 2007
Horachek's team gets shutout again.

What is that 5 times in the last 9 games?

I don't think he tells Kessel to miss the net

We can't even score on the pp.

That is the players

Hell how many times do we see anybody crashing the net

NEVER

Leafspoison*

Hey Shanny, way to hire Dubas you freaking tool.

Biggest smoke screen.

Did you see him laughing during the game?

POS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad