Injury Report: Morgan Rielly out 8 weeks with a fractured foot

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
I think that the only thing you can hope for in this instance is that whatever was bothering him before this fractured food, is healed when he returns.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
They speculated on TSN this morning he might be playing with a sports hernia. If so he might as well get the surgery done now

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Ya his foot could have been bugging him all a long and finally was too much to deal with after a blocked shot but ya hard to say.
It's easy to say now with hindsight but right before Rielly blocked the shot didn't the Leafs have a great chance to score and Kapanen completely deked himself out of a goal or was it another play I'm thinking of? If so that means Rielly doesn't go back the other way and the puck never goes off his skate.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Well that is not good news

Hopefully Reilly comes back strong for the playoffs

Sandin, Lilly should be up. Also, it's time for Dubas to get some vet depth. He can't just wait around anymore especially trade deadline is about 6 weeks away

We have enough forwards, I am going to hate to lose one of them but that's how she goes sometimes

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
Silver lining the leafs get to see if Dermott is a top 4 guy?

Pessimist in me says we may have given up a top 15 pick to get rid of 1 year of Marleau. This is really rough, Especially with Muzzin out...

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
It's easy to say now with hindsight but right before Rielly blocked the shot didn't the Leafs have a great chance to score and Kapanen completely deked himself out of a goal or was it another play I'm thinking of? If so that means Rielly doesn't go back the other way and the puck never goes off his skate.
To be honest I was pretty deep into the drinks so I dont recall lol

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Ceci prob goes nowhere now and Kap prob does

I actually think this increases the chance Ceci is traded.

Liljegren comes up to replace him, and Ceci is included in a deal for a LHD. Whether it be Dillon, Martinez, etc.

If we can swing Martinez, and Muzzin comes back;

Muzzin - Holl
Martinez - Barrie
Dermott - Liljegren

Isn't bad. Dermott or Martinez moves to the right when/if Rielly is back this season.

LeafalCrusader

Oct 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Dermott - Barrie
Marincin - Holl
Sandin - Ceci

lmfao we ****ed

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events