More points next year : Matthew Barzal or Nick Suzuki

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who scores more points next season

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Barzal has a real chance of making team Canada. I doubt Suzuki even gets a sniff…

Just because you say something ridiculous doesn’t make it true.

They are both very similar caliber players.

Suzuki has a real chance of making team Canada. I doubt Barzal will get in but maybe. What Suzuki has over Barzal is a better two ways game

Just because you act childish doesn't help you making your point

They are both very similar caliber players tho

• Haha
Reactions: Xirik

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Suzuki has a real chance of making team Canada. I doubt Barzal will get in but maybe. What Suzuki has over Barzal is a better two ways game

Just because you act childish doesn't help you making your point

They are both very similar caliber players tho
Is Barzal also not a decent 2 way player ? I thought that was why the pts dropped after the rookie year ; ie sacrificing offence for improved 2 way performance.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Is Barzal also not a decent 2 way player ? I thought that was why the pts dropped after the rookie year ; ie sacrificing offence for improved 2 way performance.

Didn't Say Barzal suck; but Suzuki was voted top 10 for the Selke. There's at least one Selke in Suzuki's future.
While having almost the same point total.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Didn't Say Barzal suck; but Suzuki was voted top 10 for the Selke. There's at least one Selke in Suzuki's future.
While having almost the same point total.
When was this? Suzuki finished 13th in Selke voting this past season, and that's the only season he's received Selke votes. Barzal's also got an 18th place Selke finish in his career. Neither placements are what I'd consider "sign of a future Selke winner" because when you finish that low you're talking about like maybe 4 or 5 voters tossing you a homer 5th place vote.

Like, I'm not saying Suzuki isn't better two-way than Barzal - maybe he is, maybe he isn't - but I think you're really exaggerating Suzuki's defensive game and where he was "viewed" by the hockey media this past season.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
When was this? Suzuki finished 13th in Selke voting this past season, and that's the only season he's received Selke votes. Barzal's also got an 18th place Selke finish in his career. Neither placements are what I'd consider "sign of a future Selke winner" because when you finish that low you're talking about like maybe 4 or 5 voters tossing you a homer 5th place vote.

Like, I'm not saying Suzuki isn't better two-way than Barzal - maybe he is, maybe he isn't - but I think you're really exaggerating Suzuki's defensive game and where he was "viewed" by the hockey media this past season.

Oh shit, I was wrong by a huge margin of 3 places, so I guess it invalidate everything I wrote

Solid gotcha move Bro!!1

Btw he was voted 13 while being on a top 5 worst teams last year, I'm betting he's receiving top 10 vote this year, for real this time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad