Moose Season Discussion

Teppo Numenor

Mar 14, 2016
Time will tell, but my gut is saying this will be yet another lost season. But you watch, in his contract expiry year he will somehow find a way to stay healthy and the Jets will get suckered into giving him a new contract. Kinda the way Pionk had his only good season when it was time to re-up.

Well, Chevy, here are some song lyrics to mull over.

We don't get fooled again. Chaz, we need a player that won't drive us crazy. Hey, hit the highway.

Sure, he may end up being a star in someone else's sky and we'll be going why, why couldn't it be ours? But I doubt it. :nod:
Please leave Brittany, i mean Chaz, alone.

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Using Illegal Curve as a reference the opening day lineup looks something like

Toninato-Lambo-AJF
Chibrikov-Zhilkin-Shaw
King-Suess-Ford
Torgersson/Conley-Nikkanen-Liwiski
Golder in reserve

Lundmark-Salomonsson
Kuzmin-Bauer
Sauntner-Barteaux
Anhorn,Sword, Zloty in reserve

Milic
Di Vincentiis

Lucius I believe has skated as a winger on the 2nd line, so that would be his likely spot, if he starts the year. Shaw can move down a line.

Surprising that Torgersson had a good Young Stars showing, looked good in his preseason game, but now finds himself in danger of losing a job to Conley, that I don't know much about, other than he came from the Wild organization. Something strange about that, when you think of how he played, compared to King in game action.

Lundmark playing with Salomonsson, taking the top pairing role from Ville, something to watch.

Kuzmin and Bauer were probably at best a 3rd pairing last year, at worst out of the lineup, so they move up a notch.

I count five AHL veterans on the current squad, and with a goalie being lost to waivers, there is still room for one of JAD or Coghlan to join the team down the road, without knocking someone out of the lineup.

Reactions: hn777 and macmaroon

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Looks like Salomonsson and Lundmark had a big game. Is Salomonsdon getting 1st unit reps on the PP...didn't see him in that role at all in preseason.

Chibrikov with some silky mitts out there.

Parker Ford getting those PK reps that will help him get to the next level.

3 Manitobans on the team to start and one is a scrapper🤣

That's a nice start.

Wonder if Di Vincentiis gets the next start in net.

Reactions: RabidOne

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad