Moose Season Discussion

Finnflash

May 19, 2016
Winnipeg
I like to read other team fans perceptions of our players For instance with the recent young stars tournament I read the threads of the oilers, Canucks and Flames.

All three fan bases pointed out Jager and Lambert.

I would tend to agree with them. Those two stood out to me. Really impressed with Jager. He has a lot of tools but really noticed how in transition when he is caring the puck from defensive blue line to offensive blue line even if the other team is set up defensively jager can get through it and enter the o zone. Reminds me of Little.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Personally I think lucius has more talent than lambert. Just needs to stay healthy. He is still young. He will get healthy and stay healthy.

Reactions: hn777

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Every time Chaz has missed a couple practices it always seems to end in the worst possible news. Hopefully he gets to play this weekend.

Doesn't look like Chaz practiced again today. Uh oh.

I thought there was a tweet somewhere where they mentioned they were going to be very careful not to rush him in regards to his ankle? As in, basically saying they were going to load manage him.

Whis

Jul 1, 2016
I thought there was a tweet somewhere where they mentioned they were going to be very careful not to rush him in regards to his ankle? As in, basically saying they were going to load manage him.
I feel like that's what they started to say when he started missing time last season and then he never came back.

He's been off the ice for 3 straight days now. Will be telling if he doesn't play this weekend.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
I feel like that's what they started to say when he started missing time last season and then he never came back.

He's been off the ice for 3 straight days now. Will be telling if he doesn't play this weekend.
ICdave said, Chaz Lucius won’t play this weekend in Iowa as team focuses on “ice time management”.

Reactions: Huffer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad