GDT: Montreal Guys @ Philadelphia Flyers | 1/8/14 | 7:30 p.m. | RDS, TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Price My Man Crush

Aug 27, 2011
Montréal
When I watch other teams, they all go to the net, most of their players are intense, their defense isn't alway lost, their coaches makes adjustments and their somewhat intense.

Why can't this team ever be that ?

Man, I surely want to have 2007 back.

Indeed. We had Koivu. And Kovalev.

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
So if Therrien comes out after the game with the same ****ing statement like "Well we had a GREAT gameplan but the guys didn't execute it..." can somebody somewhere say to T'ES RIEN (Mr. Nothing), "Well maybe if we would have had our best player on the ice, we could have executed it...".

I didn't like most of the coaches we had in the past....from Carbo, to Gainey to Martin but clearly, this guy gets the trophy.

I want Boucher. Now.

No coach in the league benches their best player as consistently as Therrien does. In fact, I rarely ever see it. They play them more and more in close games because they have the ability to take over a game.

Therrien just benches Subban or Galchenyuk. Believes in rotating the lines 1 through 4, no match ups, no imagination, no PP lines, just set the game plan (which is the same moronic mantra every game regardless of opponent), kick trash cans and swear, then roll the lines. Honestly, you could program a ****ing robot to do what Therrien does because there is no actual coaching involved during the game. Other than ****ing over the best players on the team.

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
A coach job is to win games.

Benchin Subban 10mins ain a 2 goals deficit will never help you win. His lines suck. Nobody has chemistry with nobody.

Fire MT.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
No coach in the league benches their best player as consistently as Therrien does. In fact, I rarely ever see it. They play them more and more in close games because they have the ability to take over a game.

Therrien just benches Subban or Galchenyuk. Believes in rotating the lines 1 through 4, no match ups, no imagination, no PP lines, just set the game plan (which is the same moronic mantra every game regardless of opponent), kick trash cans and swear, then roll the lines. Honestly, you could program a ****ing robot to do what Therrien does because there is no actual coaching involved during the game. Other than ****ing over the best players on the team.
Hockey is just a game but man, I'm angry with our coach. He needs to gtfo. Not going to happen with our record though.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Wow....is Marc Denis agreeing with Therrien? Did anybody here saying how brillant Denis is? Sorry, just for that, he's RDS material alright...:shakehead

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Seriously, **** this coach. I can't stand the way this team is managed, especially with the talent that's on it. Who benches your best skater? **** you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad