GDT: Montreal Guys @ Philadelphia Flyers | 1/8/14 | 7:30 p.m. | RDS, TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I rarely laugh out loud out of people's posts but that one made me. Good job.

same style...same coach.
images

images

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
When I watch other teams, they all go to the net, most of their players are intense, their defense isn't alway lost, their coaches makes adjustments and their somewhat intense.

Why can't this team ever be that ?

Man, I surely want to have 2007 back.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
yeah I know but perhaps she knows anyway :p

I've tried a few. One was made from rice mostly, the other from sorghum, the other I don't know what the derived grains were. Didn't like any of them. I've had actual beer before. The gluten-free beers I've tried have tasted nothing like real beer either.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
So if Therrien comes out after the game with the same ****ing statement like "Well we had a GREAT gameplan but the guys didn't execute it..." can somebody somewhere say to T'ES RIEN (Mr. Nothing), "Well maybe if we would have had our best player on the ice, we could have executed it...".

I didn't like most of the coaches we had in the past....from Carbo, to Gainey to Martin but clearly, this guy gets the trophy.

I want Boucher. Now.

NateTheGr8

Aug 17, 2012
Canada
I think Briere would do decent if he had bigger linemates that could skate to make space and time for him to work his magic offensively

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
When I watch other teams, they all go to the net, most of their players are intense, their defense isn't alway lost, their coaches makes adjustments and their somewhat intense.

Why can't this team ever be that ?

Man, I surely want to have 2007 back.

Intense? WE CAN'T SPELL INTENSE. Well, one guy can but he's too busy.....behind on the bench waiting his turn 'cause his coach is too stupid.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I hate when they switch the D when they finally have zone pressure for the first time all ****ing game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad