GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Buffalo Sabres | 7:00pm | CBC, RDS | Halpern Playing Edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
In all seriousness I wouldn't mind Ryder back, especially with Perry off the market. I'd rather upgrade with Semin, but if he's too pricey I'd bring back Ryder and see what's left for a Clowe type.

I'll wait until the end of the season but I think he's a must- sing at around DD's money.

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011
In all seriousness I wouldn't mind Ryder back, especially with Perry off the market. I'd rather upgrade with Semin, but if he's too pricey I'd bring back Ryder and see what's left for a Clowe type.

Please no Semin, but i would take Ryder back, on a maximum 3 year contract.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
So many bad bounces/stick breaks/bad luck this game. We're lucky to have a goal.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Please no Semin, but i would take Ryder back, on a maximum 3 year contract.

Semin is basically Ryder with better defense. His reputation is undeserved, he's showing that away from Ovi and the soft as **** Caps.

But I wouldn't overpay for Semin, I'd rather take Ryder back. He's money on the PP.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Semin is basically Ryder with better defense. His reputation is undeserved, he's showing that away from Ovi and the soft as **** Caps.

But I wouldn't overpay for Semin, I'd rather take Ryder back. He's money on the PP.

Semin would put us into contention IMO. But he's going to command 6-7+ for multi years. Don't know if we can afford that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad