GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Buffalo Sabres | 7:00pm | CBC, RDS | Halpern Playing Edition?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corncob

Feb 10, 2011
I guess Bergevin thinks Halpern will help us in a game like tonight. *facepaln*

When you give up as many assets as Bergevin did to land a premium player like Ryder expectations have to be sky high...

Molson will have no choice but to fire Bergevin if Halpern fails to win the Conn Smythe imo :shakehead

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
With Perry now signed long term, who is actually available that can help us out (if we don't make trades).. I think Ryder gets signed with the Canadiens.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
In all seriousness I wouldn't mind Ryder back, especially with Perry off the market. I'd rather upgrade with Semin, but if he's too pricey I'd bring back Ryder and see what's left for a Clowe type.

With Perry now signed long term, who is actually available that can help us out (if we don't make trades).. I think Ryder gets signed with the Canadiens.

I have to look at the FA list but there's Semin, after that bringing back Ryder makes sense.

Say what you want about Ryder, he gets it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad