GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Philadelphia Flyers | 7:30pm | TSN & RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kents polished head

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
By the way, our lack of success at ES has little to do with Plekanec so far, but a lot to do with how much our forwards are not competing in one on one battles.

By the way, Pacioretty, take a look at Simmonds. See what he does when he handles the puck and try to use your body the same way.

Kikizaz

Jan 15, 2008
Victoria BC
Montreal doesn't have to be better than the flyers, just better than bryz ;)

edit: apparently they aren't...

Last edited:

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
On a PK where we only had Halpern left. Plekanec is hurt. Bad decision in my opinion. Didn't hurt us but it could have.

Their offense is based around Giroux, he was at the end of a shift so he wasn't going to be on the ice soon anyways. That was a great trade off.

bib

#believe
Aug 28, 2007
Gallagher is still getting ice time.

6J5KiKU.png

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
The Flyers are going to be coming hard for the next 5 minutes. I hope Subban and Markov don't step off the ice. Gionta either, he's good defensively.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
By the way, our lack of success at ES has little to do with Plekanec so far, but a lot to do with how much our forwards are not competing in one on one battles.

By the way, Pacioretty, take a look at Simmonds. See what he does when he handles the puck and try to use your body the same way.

I think we have to give Philly some credit. They're doing exceptionally well on their own zone. You can criticize yourself as much as you want, but from time to time you have to acknowledge the great work of the opposing team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad