Goalie & Russian Scout: Vincent Riendeau
Pro Scouts: Teddy Purcell, Neil Little & Gordon Clark

- AMATEUR SCOUTING -

Director of Player Personnel & Amateur Scouting:
Martin Lapointe
Co-Director of Amateur Scouting: Nick Bobrov
Director of Player Evaluation & Scout: Billy Ryan
Video Scout: Yannick St-Pierre
Amateur Scouts: Christopher Rockstrom, Serge Boisvert, Hannu Laine, Ben Shutron,
Donald Audette, Tommy Lehman, Michael Kupra, Joey Tenute, Mark Mullen & Albie O'Connell

- HOCKEY ANALYTICS -

Director, Hockey Analytics:
Chris Boucher
Head of Hockey Analytics Technology: Philippe Desaulniers
Hockey Data Analyst: Miranda McMillan

- SPORTS SCIENCE & PERFORMANCE -

Head of Performance:
Dale Lablans
Strength & Conditioning Coach: Stéphane Gervais
Sport Dietitian: Renée Racine
Consultant, Sports Psychology: Dr. David Scott
Mental Performance Coach: Jean François Ménard

- COMMUNICATIONS -

VP of Communications:
Chantal Machabée
Manager, Hockey Communications: Charles Saindon-Courtois
Senior Coordination, Hockey Communications: Guillaume Ouimet
Coordinator, Hockey Communications: Timothy Gagnon​

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
The newest addition to hockey ops is Stéphane Gervais, who is the new strength & conditioning coach, which was a position held by Adam Douglas before he left.

Reactions: Rapala

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
The newest addition to hockey ops is Stéphane Gervais, who is the new strength & conditioning coach, which was a position held by Adam Douglas before he left.

I assume it's the one who has been with Laval the last three years?

Shred

Nov 1, 2005
Small corrections: Donald Audette is the scout. Crawford isn’t scoutoung. Or maybe he is, what do I know?

I do appreciate all the work it took to put this together <3

Trabdy2

Nov 30, 2018
Any word on whether we will be hiring another assistant coach to replace Burrows?

Mudz

3peat watch: 0/3
Sep 11, 2006
Montréal
Any word on whether we will be hiring another assistant coach to replace Burrows?

Doubtful they will IMO. He was already doing not much. Usually there's two assistants behind the bench anyway.

Also I think MSL feels he can now take the additional bandwidth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trabdy2

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Are they going to try and replace Burrows PP prowess or just go with Letowaki and Ronbidas as assistants?

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Small corrections: Donald Audette is the scout. Crawford isn’t scoutoung. Or maybe he is, what do I know?

I do appreciate all the work it took to put this together <3

Crawford is the director of pro scouting. And Audette is listed among all the amateur scouts. They all have their respective regions, but I decided not to list them because the OP would be much, much longer.

Audette is the Quebec scout.

Shred

Nov 1, 2005
Crawford is the director of pro scouting. And Audette is listed among all the amateur scouts. They all have their respective regions, but I decided not to list them because the OP would be much, much longer.

Audette is the Quebec scout.
Yeah my point was that Donald Audette is listed as Daniel Audette, his son. And that there was a typo in scouting next to Crawford. Maybe I was unclear.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Doubtful they will IMO. He was already doing not much. Usually there's two assistants behind the bench anyway.

Also I think MSL feels he can now take the additional bandwidth.
Actually, most team have 3 assistants.

MSL need someone that will help with his structure, in his bench decision and for the adjustment during the periods

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Actually, most team have 3 assistants.

MSL need someone that will help with his structure, in his bench decision and for the adjustment during the periods
lol. What does he do then? How about an assistant that can actually coach too? I was never sold on MSL and still am not.

Reactions: hvac412

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Yeah my point was that Donald Audette is listed as Daniel Audette, his son. And that there was a typo in scouting next to Crawford. Maybe I was unclear.

Ah okay I got you. I misunderstood earlier. My bad.

I made the corrections. Thanks. I wrote Donald's son's name who was a Habs prospect at some point.

Slafkofield

May 1, 2022
Thoughts on the new scoreboard?

Attachments

• IMG_7141.jpeg
    IMG_7141.jpeg
    397.5 KB · Views: 5

viceroy

Mar 5, 2011
Montreal suburbs
I was wondering if with our ever increasing staff if there was any hope of seeing Stephan Lebeau one day of "revenir sous le giron" of the Habs?

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
How close is the rebuild to being complete? Obviously every team needs a tweek or two at all times but looking at the current group of players at forward, at D and I goal, it looks like the rebuild is almost done. They just need experience at this point...

You'd think there will be one last big pick invested in the rebuild this year, it should be between 7-12 in the draft and as we saw - Benson, Silayev, etc. those types of prospects can be had there.

And there will be picks and futures traded to bring in a big piece or two.

I'd say by this time next year we will have a very clear picture of what this team projects to look like in the future.

Sorinth

Jan 18, 2013
How close is the rebuild to being complete? Obviously every team needs a tweek or two at all times but looking at the current group of players at forward, at D and I goal, it looks like the rebuild is almost done. They just need experience at this point...
You never really know when it will be over until it's actually over because you never know how prospects will adapt to the NHL. We certainly have a great prospect pool and so every current main roster hole has a couple prospects that could realistically fill it, but all the projected lineups filled with prospects that we've seen over the years never really work out. So it's still going to require a lot of work from Hughes to push the team over the hump.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad