GDT: montreal blues half-assed gdt

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I cannot believe freakin' Senators gave us so much trouble, yet we look good against the Blues

If you're a player. Do you care more about playing well vs Ottawa or St-Louis? It's only normal to let down a bit when you play versus teams that are pretty much out of it. You also will tend to try new things and take more risks vs those bad teams because you might get away with it.
When I used to play defense and played versus weak teams I used to try to rush it up a lot more frequently than when I played a strong team.
Just normal.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Blues announcers impressed by the Habs 3rd period defensive game, feel they got a lot of playoff experience last year and it shows. I guess they're not used to seeing the blues stiffled like that.

lou4gehrig

Aug 2, 2005
Anyways back to the game, we're playing well. I'm looking forward to DSP and maybe bringing up some of the young players like Hudon before the season is out.

Happy with Tinordi already. Hope he sticks for the rest of the season.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
If you're a player. Do you care more about playing well vs Ottawa or St-Louis? It's only normal to let down a bit when you play versus teams that are pretty much out of it. You also will tend to try new things and take more risks vs those bad teams because you might get away with it.
When I used to play defense and played versus weak teams I used to try to rush it up a lot more frequently than when I played a strong team.
Just normal.

lol yeah its just the way it is, its crazy

im glad they play the good teams tough tho, thank god

PricePkPatch*

Oh well..

not sad to know that we play damn well against contenders, while we play crap against bottom feeders.

We are more likely to encounter one kind of team in the playoffs...

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Just normal.
Blues usually crush us though. They've been sloppy tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad