GDT: montreal blues half-assed gdt

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Chucky's goal was sneaky. True he should have guarded the post, but it was a helluva shot around the Blue player. Hardly a howler.

Gally and Bourni were breakaways. If a goalie doesn't stop a breakaway you don't normally say its weak goaltending.

Gally was a two on one.

I didnt say it was weak.

seeing and reading seem to be a problem

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
how about, instead of saying st-louis sucks tonight, you give credit to the habs. kept the checking tight, not much defensive mistakes, forcing turnovers, all that, WITH 3 rookies on the backend

how about some credit?

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
post-1164-0-59920300-1400673194.jpg

:handclap:

Malhotra is slow, and useless talent wise. I'm very happy management started to bench him around the same time as my rants vs him although I really liked him on the Halloween special on 24ch.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Blues best when they're on the cycle. Habs have done a good job limiting their zone time except for those final 2 minutes in the 2nd.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
I wish Habs showed up against bottom feeders. They'd be #1 in the league right now.
Maybe were the pretend bottom feeders beating the top teams and the bottom feeders know we are bottom feeders and it's why they don't fall for the trap.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
how about, instead of saying st-louis sucks tonight, you give credit to the habs. kept the checking tight, not much defensive mistakes, forcing turnovers, all that, WITH 3 rookies on the backend

how about some credit?
Even when the game started though you could see them missing passes and flubbing pucks.

Remember that? That's back when I thought this game was in Montreal. :laugh:

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Sure... he hasn't looked out of place and isn't a liability... but amazing?

>Call Eller/Sekac useless because he isn't putting up points
>Praise DLR for playing well defensively despite not putting up any points
>HFBoards

goldglove

Mar 10, 2007
QC
Desharnais clearly wants to be traded to a California/Florida teams, he said it numerous times during the game.

Do it MB

PricePkPatch*

I cannot believe freakin' Senators gave us so much trouble, yet we look good against the Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad