GDT: Montréal Canadiens vs. St-Louis Blues (Oct. 26 - 7:00 PM, TVAS/City)

Status
Not open for further replies.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
I wouldn't be surprised if the call up Tuch. I wonder when Slaf is going to be ready?

Matheson slash. PP Blues.
They said they would revaluate Slaf after a week and announced he wouldn't be playing this weekend. So maybe Tuesday. He was at the morning skate with the boys instead of skating solo this morning (in a non-contact jersay).

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
I don't understand why his situation should be different than Struble, Barron and Mailloux ? Do you also say things like that for them ? He's the same age. You don't play Xhekaj because he's a top 4 defender today, you play him because he's a 6-7 right now and he might become better.

Mailloux and Barron are also tire fires at times as well, absolutely. So it's not exclusive to Arber. I wasn't saying that. It's just...he looks lost defensively more often than even a guy like Barron does. And that's saying something.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Lane on the PK st louis is in love isn't he.mm
And it's not MSL seeing a smaller player being told he won't make it and MSL using the power or love to shove him down our throats.

Hutson may have been given the ice time without showing he deserved it/earned it by being solid on the bottom pairing, but he's taken that opportunity and ran with it and looked good.

If he can work on his shot and get that going...

PK has looked really good tonight.

Team gave an effort and so far has battled.

MSL must have told them off, or the leadership group got together, or both.

Not this again.

Sing it with like 30 seconds left.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Mailloux and Barron are also tire fires at times as well, absolutely. So it's not exclusive to Arber. I wasn't saying that. It's just...he looks lost defensively more often than even a guy like Barron does. And that's saying something.
I don't agree personally, I do think he's worse right now than he's ever been, which screams confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad