GDT: Montréal Canadiens vs. St-Louis Blues (Oct. 26 - 7:00 PM, TVAS/City)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
You seriously going to repramand someone for falling? Shit happens, What's Marty gonna say, stay on your feet Mike!!

Mailloux is in over his head, not his fault we got noone else right now to play in his stead. Barron > Mailloux
Falling and then being completely clueless as to where to go, as a 30 years old vet. He's supposed to be a stabilizing force, not a f***ing clown.

Reactions: Apoplectic Habs Fan

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Still wonder the hindisght argument work.....When should we be kind for a GM 'cause nobody can beat hindsight.....versus when does it become a lack of vision? Does it depends whether we like a guy or not?

I mean...right now....Newhook not working out...easy to say based on hindsight....or lack of vision for us.....or great vision by the Avs? And watching the Blues right now....don't blame the Oilers on Broberg, Holloway 'cause who knew hindsight? Or lack of vision from them? Or great vision by Blues....line is pretty thin....

Bourdon101

Jul 21, 2012
Evans and Gallagher are outplaying Dach and Newhook by a significant margin.

Honestly, Gallagher deserves a shot in the top 6. I hate the contract but still love the player.

I don't even know if this team has a top 6 though, more like a first line and a bottom 9.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Unfortunately Guhle is injury prone and can’t be relied to be a regular contributor on this team. He can’t seem to stay healthy for more than 10 games in a row.
Yep Guhle often injured. And that's disregarding the TOUGHER games in the playoffs. Then you have Reinbacher who is injured....

So either we draft 15 RD's in the next 2 drafts to be sure to get 3 potent ones...either when you draft d-men, you concentrate on guys that could play both positions....

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
No wonder the Habs can't play defense. They are break dancing instead. :)
Steeped deep in tradition.

tZTJkvR.gif

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
We don’t have top forwards. The second line is a rookie centre that wouldn’t play on a slightly better team and two 3rd liners.

I'm talking about Suzuki, Caufield and Dach at this point. They dont pick up basic cues and Caufield seems like he can't deal with Ds pinching. He's always making stupid plays that turn into 2 on 1s...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad