GDT: Montréal Canadiens vs. St-Louis Blues (Oct. 26 - 7:00 PM, TVAS/City)

GrandmaCookie

Feb 10, 2019
I mean I am not the biggest PJ Stock fan but they should hire the guy to interview the players near the ice to replace Mr. Embarrassing himself Renault.

Wait, the Blues have a guy from France working for them?
« On est samedi soir, le centre bell est plein, c’est un moment spécial, comment tu te sens en dedans en ce moment » 🥸🤓

Habs

Who needs Michkov when you've got Bustbacher
Feb 28, 2002
Yes and by the time Laine is ready he will have reached a certain threshold so he doesn't have to get sent back to the SHL.

Habs could just let Kapanen go to Sweden, play more and in a better environment than Montreal and could have picked up Tufte, give him some time. Let him play on the first line and see what he does. Maybe you find a player, worst case he goes back on waivers/you deal him away for futures.

Or knowing how the Habs are, there will be more injuries, so the Habs will need him
I love how anyone that shows flashes of
Brilliance jist makes the team and no AHL development needed.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
I love how anyone that shows flashes of
Brilliance jist makes the team and no AHL development needed.
They have to understand their players and know which ones have the confidence to overcome a bad start - Slaf for example. Other than that the only time players would be there before they are ready to survive is injury call ups.

Reactions: Habs

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Didn't realize Thomas was injured. Huge loss for the Blues. What an underrated player.
I guess things aren't that "smooth" on the injury front for the Blues either with Rob Thomas out for 6 weeks with a fractured ankle.

xMnT8uu.gif

:joker:

• Haha
Reactions: overlords

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
imagine being Evans on a contract year and being told you're suiting up next to brendan gallagher and josh anderson
I mean, that's one way to look like the best forward of your team while on the ice...?

(But he does look pretty good so far this year, probabably the lone skater punching above his weight)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad