GDT: Montréal Canadiens vs. St-Louis Blues (Oct. 26 - 7:00 PM, TVAS/City)

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Fairly certain he gets sent to Laval to make for Laine when he returns. I think the AHL is rhr best place for him and this is how we get him the fastest. When that happens, he's going down with a solid taste for NHL hockey and with a list of what he needs to improve on. I think we are doing the right thing here.
Yes and by the time Laine is ready he will have reached a certain threshold so he doesn't have to get sent back to the SHL.

Habs could just let Kapanen go to Sweden, play more and in a better environment than Montreal and could have picked up Tufte, give him some time. Let him play on the first line and see what he does. Maybe you find a player, worst case he goes back on waivers/you deal him away for futures.

Or knowing how the Habs are, there will be more injuries, so the Habs will need him

Reactions: Habs13

GrandmaCookie

Feb 10, 2019
If they come out f***ing lifeless yet again tonight, it will incredibly telling. We're clearly not a good hockey team, but it's the lack of effort that is the concerning part. No fire tonight? Completely f***ing unacceptable.
Tough to get fired up when you already know you are not going to make the playoffs.

Jul 6, 2016
The question is not if Habs gonna lose. It is by how many goals. Same tomorrow in Philly.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
I mean I am not the biggest PJ Stock fan but they should hire the guy to interview the players near the ice to replace Mr. Embarrassing himself Renault.

p.s. Wait, the Blues have a guy from France working for them?

Chili

Time passes when you're not looking
Jun 10, 2004
Last Saturday the first 11 minutes of Sportnet's pregame was how marvelous the Leafs were playing. A couple of losses later and no mention of them until midway through tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad