GDT: Montréal vs Boston 730PM ET RDS/TSN/NBCSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
So I checked, there are exactly 4 Americans on the Bruins roster, so the crowd's cheering for Pandolfo, Macdermid, Bartkowski, and Krug.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Haha wow, not sure if that Subban hit on Lucic was clean. Unless contact was made while his skates were on the ice, but he ended up flying into the boards by the end of it

DrunkenHabz

Jan 10, 2012
I love how Subban trolled the Bruins fans playing with the puck at the whistle. 'Not giving a fuk' XD

matt77

Feb 27, 2013
I'd try Gallagher with Galchenyuk and Eller for the 3rd, MT needs to shake things up

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Is Subban the only one who truly knows what being a hab means? He's the only one who seems to care. Wake up guys, it's a montreal-boston game!

Galchenyuk, Eller, Bouillon, Gorges, Plekanec, Gallagher, Halpern and Moen beg to differ

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
If Budaj started the Bruins would've blown us out in the 1st period.
Oh ********. I'm not going to say Budaj is better than Price but you have absolutely zero idea what would have happened. Budaj is a solid backup.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
I like them competing physically but jesus the defensive coverage was brutal on those 2 goals. DD's line on the 1st and Emelin and Plekanec chasing the puck and leaving Marchant alone in front on the 2nd.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
If Budaj started the Bruins would've blown us out in the 1st period.

why?

Budaj played a great gae against boston last time, and made one of the best saves of the year from a habs goalie with less than 30 seconds to go.

he was stellar against boston--although, I get why price is playing.

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
Great game so far. Too bad we dont play the Bruins more than 4 times this year.

Bieber fever

Mar 7, 2010
Westmount
Pk Subban is THE most valuable for this franchise. ( more than price and gally) A number one dman who hit hard and qith crazy offence potential . IF he play all his career in mtl i wouldn't be suprise if his jersey will be retired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad