GDT: Montréal Canadiens vs. New York Rangers | November 25th | 07:00 PM EST | SN, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Ghetto is the best RW Galchenyuk had so far this season.

No doubt he has a spot if he can grab it. His challenge like all young players will be consistency. Young players start strong and fade off after a dozen games. I have seen this countless times. He has the speed and talent no doubt but can he be consistent?

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
I can't remember when the whole team has looked as fast as they did that period and that's without Gally.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Can some one photoshop Lars Eller in this photo?

51Aqy-AAW5L._SX940_.jpg

HabsandSmokies

Dec 7, 2013
NYR out shot montreal?? seemed like the puck was in the ranger's end the whole period other than the last 2 minutes.

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
Toronto
No doubt he has a spot if he can grab it. His challenge like all young players will be consistency. Young players start strong and fade off after a dozen games. I have seen this countless times. He has the speed and talent no doubt but can he be consistent?

True. It's only game 2 but Galchenyuk and him seems to have some chemistry. That says a lot on the quality of the wingers he had to play with.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Habs haven't exactly been great in the 2nd period this season so the upcoming period should be huge. I'm sure the Rangers are gonna come out strong.

habs247

Oct 8, 2013
NYR out shot montreal?? seemed like the puck was in the ranger's end the whole period other than the last 2 minutes.

I didn't see a quality scoring chance for the Rangers in that period.

It was all Pacioretty type of shots for the Rangers in the 1st.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal

I felt like most of those came in the final 2 minutes. Habs dominated for the most part before that Weise penalty.

habs247

Oct 8, 2013
Habs haven't exactly been great in the 2nd period this season so the upcoming period should be huge. I'm sure the Rangers are gonna come out strong.

Hopefully it's a 2nd like the Penguins game where they totally dominated them..Similar to tonight's 1st.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
I didn't see a quality scoring chance for the Rangers in that period.

It was all Pacioretty type of shots for the Rangers in the 1st.

I hope Pacioretty is playing with extra motivation tonight having grown up a Rangers fan in Connecticut. He's probably got some friends and family in the stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad