GDT: Montréal at Tampa Bay - 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CBCnutcase

Sep 11, 2007
Leafs don't play Saturday. Is this the National game on CBC?

Just checked my TV and as of now Boston vs. Ottawa is national game in HD.
The Habs-Lightning game is for the prov of Quebec, rest of the country gets the Bruins-Senators. Odd choice because the Sens are 17 points back of the Bruins and 6 back of a playoff spot. The Habs and Lightning are neck and neck for 2nd and 3rd place in the division and are 7 and 5 points back of the Bruins. Timeshifters to the rescue.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Great to have them back.

What I enjoyed a lot less was the Habs pre-game show on 690 headed by Abe Hefter last week. I was afraid there would be seepage with both AD and 690 owned by the same outfit. But not Abe-Hefter-toxic-seepage -- guy was creepy awkward, you could imagine how his co-hosts reacted just by the untimely silences they got into between exchanges with Brutal Abe.

Every guest was asked about the weather and were thrown an assortment of softball questions so syruppy, that there was barely any content. Looked like Abe was trying to make friends out in Phoenix, in case he needs a place where he can stay for free while on vacation. Please 690, get Hefter outta there pronto. :)

I'm no model but instead of calling for people to be fired during Christmas, maybe focus on more positive things?

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
This has the makings of being a match where you expect Habs come out strong, only to lose the next two periods.

Wait.. isnt that every game this season?

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
The opposite happened when we played Phoenix, just to name one counter-example.

Yeah, and I think there are a few other matches that would contradict what I said. But I expect them to come out strong. They better since they had a week off.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Which team shows up? The one that plays a strong forecheck, first on the puck, wins most battles, blocks shots or the one who gave up 44 shots and was dominated against this team not very long ago?

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
The idea of a Murray-Bouillon pairing fascinates me the same way terrorist execution videos you can find online fascinates me. I'll look out of curiosity, and instantly regret it.
Wait a sec... what?

We have BOTH in the lineup tonight? Why?

Odelein24

Sep 17, 2009
Montreal
Pretty sure I saw that Murray was sitting in favour of bouillon. After all, Bouillon was the Canadiens best D man vs Nashville :sarcasm:

HatTricK09

Jun 23, 2012
Always hates game where Habs hasn't played in a while, they always come out sleeping.
Then again it could be a good thing after MT said they were tired.
Guess it's 50/50 right now for me as to which team we'll see tonight

Briere playing with Eller and Galchenyuk tonight according to RDS?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Hey guys, new to the boards. Long time watcher, first time poster. Hope the boys grab four points this weekend. Happy Holidays to all my fellow habfans!

Welcome to our dysfunctional family. :sarcasm:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I'm no model but instead of calling for people to be fired during Christmas, maybe focus on more positive things?

I didn't call for anyone to get fired. Merely suggesting that Abe Hefter is more suited to the older audience at AD, where he already has a job. Positive enough for you? :)

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Will this work out of province?

I thought you have to get the Ottawa game no?

I live in Ontario and it works just fine. In fact on Saturday Nights if the Habs game isn't on the National network I put that game on my TV and the Montreal game streaming on my computer in front and watch 2 games at once!

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I didn't call for anyone to get fired. Merely suggesting that Abe Hefter is more suited to the older audience at AD, where he already has a job. Positive enough for you? :)

I'd love someone to get fired just to keep the rest of them on their toes! To hell wiht this underachieving BS :naughty:

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Yeah, but it would be so "un-Christmaslike". :laugh:

Christmas is over :laugh::laugh: Seriously though, fire a random person on the staff then look at Therrien like this

00004zxd

and say "get your **** together" and just walk away.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I live in Ontario and it works just fine. In fact on Saturday Nights if the Habs game isn't on the National network I put that game on my TV and the Montreal game streaming on my computer in front and watch 2 games at once!
Okay cool.

What about netflix. Does the HNIC app allow you to see live games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad