GDT: Montréal at Tampa Bay - 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Great to have them back.

What I enjoyed a lot less was the Habs pre-game show on 690 headed by Abe Hefter last week. I was afraid there would be seepage with both AD and 690 owned by the same outfit. But not Abe-Hefter-toxic-seepage -- guy was creepy awkward, you could imagine how his co-hosts reacted just by the untimely silences they got into between exchanges with Brutal Abe.

Every guest was asked about the weather and were thrown an assortment of softball questions so syruppy, that there was barely any content. Looked like Abe was trying to make friends out in Phoenix, in case he needs a place where he can stay for free while on vacation. Please 690, get Hefter outta there pronto. :)

68*

Nt0lcMQ.gif

In. 1 week without hockey is bad for you.

TofoEmptyNt

Nov 10, 2013
Ontario
Good to have the team back. Here's hoping we start another hot streak tonight.

I got some Habs stuff for Christmas, think I'll rock my new Subban t-shirt tonight. :D

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
The idea of a Murray-Bouillon pairing fascinates me the same way terrorist execution videos you can find online fascinates me. I'll look out of curiosity, and instantly regret it.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
The idea of a Murray-Bouillon pairing fascinates me the same way terrorist execution videos you can find online fascinates me. I'll look out of curiosity, and instantly regret it.

The fact that Diaz is moving down the depth chart on D surprises me.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I think the break probably did them good. They were looking gassed and we needed a rest. Especially Subban, Gallagher, and Price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad