GDT: Montréal at Tampa Bay - 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
DD and Chuckie are showing nice chemistry. How about:
Galchenyuk-Desharnais-Bourque
Briere-Plekanec-Gionta
Pacioretty-Eller-Gallagher
Prust-White/Bournival-Moen

elsubz

Nov 3, 2007
lmao what kind of puck cycling does Therrien expect to have with both Gionta and Bourque in the same pp wave?:laugh:

Michael Bournival = 6 goals

White, Prust, Moen = 4 goals

:handclap:

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Pretty fun to see that Habs aren't the only ones making crappy deals....that Bishop for Conacher deal...my god.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Imagine if they had kept Bishop and ran with a Bishop-Lehner duo? Oof.

I mean, St.Louis didn't have the great Bishop. Kid was just starting. And yet, the 2nd rounder they got might end up more valuable in the end than Conacher.....And Ottawa had some time to see what the new Bishop was able to do.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I mean, St.Louis didn't have the great Bishop. Kid was just starting. And yet, the 2nd rounder they got might end up more valuable in the end than Conacher.....And Ottawa had some time to see what the new Bishop was able to do.

Conacher was smoke and mirrors with a hot start to his career.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009

I remember a buddy of mine, a Sens fan, was super stoked about Conacher. I told him while Conacher is nice, I think Bishop is the real deal. Whether or not he remains consistent, that we don't know yet, but he's certainly made Ottawa management look bad this season.

68*

Don't know if I should watch the rest of the game or go chill with the homies. I have a bad feeling Bishop is getting a shutout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad