GDT: Montréal at Tampa Bay - 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Man Diaz must have the worst accuracy in the NHL, he couldn't hit the net even if he was at gunpoint and requested to.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I've noticed his line on the PP often has trouble keeping the puck in the zone.
0 shots on 2 pps. Our PP has been in a dry spell for a while. And for the past little while we've seen a lot of DD out there with the man advantage.

It's a problem.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
This is the problem with giving the captaincy to some one like Gionta, you feel forced to keep playing him even when his best days are behind him. I really hope Gorges doesn't become the next captain. I'd give it to Plekanec and then wait until Galchenyuk is ready.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Therrien out of nowhere has absolutely no emotions behind the bench now. He never changes his facial expressions or even looks like he's paying attention anymore.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Two PPs. No shots.

That's what happens when you save the almighty BouBou-Diaz pairing for DD and the Gallys, who are clicking since being put together.

:facepalm:

No. Therrien still wants the PP to be shots from the D. teams have figured this out.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
I've noticed his line on the PP often has trouble keeping the puck in the zone.

Less to do with the PP when I made my comment, but...

Galchenyuk-Desharnais-Gallagher have played with Bouillon and Diaz while,
Bourque-Plekanec-Gionta have played with Markov and Subban.

Not sure about advance stats in regards to the exact amount of time spent but DD's line isn't even being given a chance to play with superior talent at the blue-line. Give them a minute on the next PP and see what happens. If nothing changes, I'll have to revise my thinking of his game tonight.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Habs starting to look tired at the end of the period. We need another 7 game break.

I hate Therrien no way should Bournival be benched

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
I'll be more mortified with who replaces him, considering we went from Cole to Ryder to Briere.

I have serious doubts about this Dudley-Bergevin combo.

If MB ****s it up next summer again my mind will be made about his ability to improve the team with trades/signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad