GDT: Montréal at Tampa Bay - 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

hogtownhabsfan*

Pretty insane that the NHL season goes into June and yet we have week long breaks midseason. Wouldn't hockey over Christmas be a popular TV viewing? NBA does it.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Pretty insane that the NHL season goes into June and yet we have week long breaks midseason. Wouldn't hockey over Christmas be a popular TV viewing? NBA does it.

Hockey players are human beings too.

And its not 1 week, Habs just got lucky. Most teams only had 3 days.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Tampa has a heck of a goalie. Which version of the Habs will show up, Jeckyll of Hyde?

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc

I believe the Toronto Sports Network is carrying the WJHC's as it usually has for the last four decades. This is the tournament that has all of the world's best Under 20 yr. olds playing against each other, this gives incredible insight into the best prospects coming up in the future. TSN one of cabbage town's best ideas yet.:sarcasm:

Aug 25, 2009
éal
Parros was back on the ice and Diaz was the one rotating at the pratice today... look like we will see this lieup tomorrow:

Pacio - DD - Gallagher
Galchenyuk - Plek - Gio
Brière - Eller - Bourque
Moen - Prust - Parros/White

Markov - Emelin
Gorges - Subban
Murray - Bou

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Parros was back on the ice and Diaz was the one rotating at the pratice today... look like we will see this lieup tomorrow:

Pacio - DD - Gallagher
Galchenyuk - Plek - Gio
Brière - Eller - Bourque
Moen - Prust - Parros/White

Markov - Emelin
Gorges - Subban
Murray - Bou

I read on twitter that the line up was

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher
Bourque-Plekanec-Gionta
Galchenyuk-Eller-Briere
Moen-Prust-White

Gorges-Subban
Markov-Emelin
Murray-Bouillon

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
I read on twitter that the line up was

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher
Bourque-Plekanec-Gionta
Galchenyuk-Eller-Briere
Moen-Prust-White

Gorges-Subban
Markov-Emelin
Murray-Bouillon

Nothing new, except that Bournival and Diaz seem to be in the doghouse. I can't wait until Bouillon is gone next season. What a shabby security blanket he offers Therrien!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad