Revs/MLS/Soccer MLS - NE Revolution / US National Team IV - Revolution hire Caleb Porter as new head coach

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
They should show the match on the dronecam, better angle.

They have actually switched to the normal camera angle for the second half. Did they switch... the referee?

Last edited:

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
Bottom line here is you're playing at home against a good team with as good a lineup as you can put on the field... and you've created next to no offense in 90 minutes of play.

It's not good enough.

Reactions: RoccoF14

KOZ37

May 17, 2010
When you lose to Panama, you shouldn't be advancing.
Tim Weah can't be feeling good about himself. USA soccer is simply not on par with the better countries. I feel like there has not been any improvement over the years. Just aren't as talented. To many other sport choices for kids in the US.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Gee I wonder why

Total unqualified and incompetent moron coaching the team due to nepotism and it didn’t work out? Guarantee you he doesn’t even have the balls to resign
You could have had Pep Guardiola managing this team and it wouldn't have made a difference. This is a team of mediocrity, and there's no getting around it. They don't do anything particularly well except get the ball to Pulisic and hope he creates something.

There isn't a coach on the planet that can polish this turd of a roster....

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
This is the most talented US roster in my lifetime.

At times, this team has played really, really well. But it's nowhere near consistent enough.

I don't know if a new manager will fix that, but I know that what I've seen from them over the past few years isn't good enough.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
You could have had Pep Guardiola managing this team and it wouldn't have made a difference. This is a team of mediocrity, and there's no getting around it. They don't do anything particularly well except get the ball to Pulisic and hope he creates something.

Weren’t you the one defending him before? Like during the World Cup

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
This is the most talented US roster in my lifetime.

At times, this team has played really, really well. But it's nowhere near consistent enough.

I don't know if a new manager will fix that, but I know that what I've seen from them over the past few years isn't good enough.
This roster has the best pedigree when it comes to individual club resumes. It’s also the most spoiled, and it has regressed since the World Cup. A lot of that is on Berhalter, but I’m not letting the players off the hook that easily….

Weren’t you the one defending him before? Like during the World Cup
Yeah, I defended him during the World Cup and I’ll stand by that. That’s a significantly more difficult tournament, and that squad didn’t underachieve in that tournament like they did in this one….

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad