Revs/MLS/Soccer MLS - NE Revolution / US National Team IV - Revolution hire Caleb Porter as new head coach

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I turned on the Portugal game during lunch. Every time a possession dies in the attacking side of the field, Ronaldo throws his arms up and stares at his teammates in a childish manner

It's pretty funny

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
No score between the USMNT and Uruguay after 25 minutes, but Panama has taken a 1-0 lead over Bolivia.

As results stand, Uruguay and Panama would advance, and the USMNT would be out of Copa America.

KOZ37

May 17, 2010
No score between the USMNT and Uruguay after 25 minutes, but Panama has taken a 1-0 lead over Bolivia.

As results stand, Uruguay and Panama would advance, and the USMNT would be out of Copa America.
The referee in this USA match has been abysmal, and that is being kind.

KOZ37

May 17, 2010
This ref is so inexperienced...I fear it's gonna cost us.

This ref is so inexperienced...I fear it's gonna cost us.
Some of these calls and the timing of them is baffling. The optics are not good. This guy should not get another match.

I don't think I've ever seen a referee award a yellow card AND allow play to continue at the same time.
Yeah......I have no words for that one.

Reactions: Mione134

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad