MLS - 2024 Season

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Amazing what competent management does for you. Painstil and Pec have been outstanding, what a brilliant piece of business bringing those 2 in. Offense is flourishing, and with the possibility of Reus coming in soon.

Still concerns of holding onto leads and defending set pieces, but this season has been the most fun team to watch in years, even more so than the Zlatan years because it was basically just hoping and praying that Zlatan would do something to save us
as fun as the zlatan years were, he was basically a band aid who hid the organization's many flaws on and off the field by carrying the team on his back

very good chance they win two or three straight wooden spoons if he hadn't come over

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Not sure if anyone is watching the Leagues Cup, but San Jose have scored 4 times in 35 minutes to start this game.. Necaxa need the eject button.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
a TFC defensive masterclass.

Two reds have been shown now.. waiting to see who

Well I didn’t watch it, just saw the highlights. Alba also gave away a penalty, that I think could go either way, but he essentially was stepped on. I’ll also say they weren’t all great assists. As for TFC, they scored at least 3 so that’s something. Just not sure how seriously folks take that tournament, especially at the earlier stages.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Well I didn’t watch it, just saw the highlights. Alba also gave away a penalty, that I think could go either way, but he essentially was stepped on. I’ll also say they weren’t all great assists. As for TFC, they scored at least 3 so that’s something. Just not sure how seriously folks take that tournament, especially at the earlier stages.
They take it seriously. They pause the damn league during this tournament. There was definitely rotation but not a ton.

Reactions: les Habs

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Seattle has somehow gone from being absolutely terrible to very very good. Rusnak has been the leading the way. Rothrock has been a very very fun player to watch. Honestly a lot of this turn of form is completely on Rusnak.

Another great win for them last night. Pumas is the typical CONCACAF team. Dirty game last night.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Suarez with a brace today and while you can see his legs are gone (knees) he still has 14 goals and 5 assists in 15 starts. Guy is an Alpha when it comes to competitiveness. He better have a hobby lined up for when he retires. Maybe he and Messi can pick up golf.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Suarez with a brace today and while you can see his legs are gone (knees) he still has 14 goals and 5 assists in 15 starts. Guy is an Alpha when it comes to competitiveness. He better have a hobby lined up for when he retires. Maybe he and Messi can pick up golf.
President and vice president of Barca

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Hmm. What's in my YouTube recommendations this morning?

1724590099931.png

Oh. Oh, MLS. :facepalm:

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Busquets out wide to Alba who one-touches a low cross which Suarez one-touches home. More impressive than his two goals with the own goal that Suarez should probably get some credit for.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad