OT: MLB Thread 2024

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
I think some Stanton haters on Twitter have gone silent ☺️
he just needs to pull a mark stone and go on ltir until like september so he can get into game shape for the playoffs

wow what a bailout strike 3 call to thomas. unreal!!
yup. it was close, but off the plate. there have been far more egregious misses, but that was insanely inopportune. but as michael kay always says, you can’t fall for the fallacy of the predetermined outcome. who knows how the rest of that inning goes if he walks lane

Reactions: romba

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
listen nobody holds michael f***ing kay in higher regard as an authority on phalluses, the guy is the industry's foremost expert, but his inane and incessant blathering notwithstanding that is a call you can't blow in that spot.

i'm not saying that cleveland deserved to win the game, i'm just saying it sucks we'll never know if they could have because the yanks were gifted a massively influential lucky break. huzzah for them.

like Watterson wrote, as Calvin, "I know life's not fair, Dad. but why can't it ever be unfair in my favor"

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013
listen nobody holds michael f***ing kay in higher regard as an authority on phalluses, the guy is the industry's foremost expert, but his inane and incessant blathering notwithstanding that is a call you can't blow in that spot.

i'm not saying that cleveland deserved to win the game, i'm just saying it sucks we'll never know if they could have because the yanks were gifted a massively influential lucky break. huzzah for them.

like Watterson wrote, as Calvin, "I know life's not fair, Dad. but why can't it ever be unfair in my favor"
Judge's egregious "strike zone" in game 3 is more than a makeup.

Reactions: romba and KennyWu

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey

“I’m not saying but I’m saying” lame AF, Ignoring all bad calls on one side and focusing on one AB because it’s late in the same and suits your narrative

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad