OT: MLB Thread 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ben Grimm

It's clobberin time!🥊
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Cole is trying to become the 4th active SP with 150 wins on the MLB Network.

Judge has 48 dingers.

Last edited:

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
A 5'11" Aaron Judge would be a superstar. He's just a great baseball player and then you're putting that kind of talent in that frame.

Reactions: majordomo

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Judge has not really had much playoffs success because he’s happened to gone coldish as the seasons were winding down. He’s not the type of guy who will turn it on or off as needed so it’s crucial he remain strong through the end of the seasons. His hitting this year feels like it’s on another level (which is unbelievable), so if he stays hot heading into the playoffs he could reverse all the narratives about that.

The year he hit 62 he went ice cold the last few weeks before hitting 60ish, maybe a nagging injury or the pressure of getting just a few more to break the record got to him. If he can maintain his heat I feel like he has a decent chance of surpassing 62.

It’s not discussed much because he hasn’t won the big one yet, but we’re so lucky as Yankees fans to be watching one of the best of all time AGAIN.

JCProdigy

Apr 4, 2002
I want what I want
Judge's life constants:
- Wake up
- Brush teeth
- Kiss wife
- Eat Breakfast
- Eat Lunch
- Work Out
- Make MLB pitchers look like little leaguers
- Sweet sweet sleep
- repeat

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
I'm not sure why teams still pitch to Judge and Soto.I would walk both and take my chances with the rest of the lineup

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Judge has not really had much playoffs success because he’s happened to gone coldish as the seasons were winding down. He’s not the type of guy who will turn it on or off as needed so it’s crucial he remain strong through the end of the seasons. His hitting this year feels like it’s on another level (which is unbelievable), so if he stays hot heading into the playoffs he could reverse all the narratives about that.

The year he hit 62 he went ice cold the last few weeks before hitting 60ish, maybe a nagging injury or the pressure of getting just a few more to break the record got to him. If he can maintain his heat I feel like he has a decent chance of surpassing 62.

It’s not discussed much because he hasn’t won the big one yet, but we’re so lucky as Yankees fans to be watching one of the best of all time AGAIN.
Part of his struggles in the playoffs are due to the fact when the games matter, he's not seeing a pitch within a foot of the strikezone with anyone on.

Reactions: Gordon Bombay

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Do you think Ohtani can be the greatest-eve4 import from Japan, or does that title belong to Tsuyoshi Shinjo Hideki Matsui Kaz Matsui? Ichiro Suzuki?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad