Confirmed with Link: Mittelstadt re-signed (3 years, $5.75M AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
That's not great.

Edit: I mean I guess it isn't terrible. The 3 years is actually probably a good thing. But you'd have liked this to be closer to 5.0 than 6.0 for just 3 years.

It's $250k less than I was allocating for it mocks so I guess it's a little more wiggle room.

jaisen73

Oct 5, 2006
Its about for that kind of AAV it should have been more than 3 years. But, that said, I am glad the business is done and as others noted, it puts him at UFA right around the time a rebuild of some kind will need to get underway.

pockets

I haven't slept for 10 days cuz that'd be too long
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
L20mbc7yRfsly.webp

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Has CMac signed a good contract yet? Other than reclamation projects

Wood, Colton and now this
I'd say so, but he has some misses for sure.

I care less about the term than the AAV. 3 years is probably at the end of the grasping straws to stay competitive... so that's fine. In doing so this should have been closer to 5m. That's the big miss to me.

I'd say this signals 3 things. Avs having some fear of an offer sheet to get it done quickly. The arbitration case didn't favor them. With term, Mitts was probably asking for 7.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Its about for that kind of AAV it should have been more than 3 years. But, that said, I am glad the business is done and as others noted, it puts him at UFA right around the time a rebuild of some kind will need to get underway.
With the cap going up, he wouldn't have signed for 6 years at that AAV. He's looking for a proper payday.

Should've shaved off that 750k at least, considering our general cap situation.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
They won't start rebuilding in 3 years.

Rant's contract will be 2 year deep and Makar will have a brand new one

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad