Miscellaneous NHL Talk, Part Five (2018-2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evergreen

I was watching the Hawks vs. Leafs game yesterday and Eddie O would not stop talking about how good Brandon Manning was playing. He highlighted Manning's play early on in the game and later interviewed Ulf Samuelsson (Hawks' D coach) about Manning at the start of the 3rd period. Samuelsson said he really liked Manning's play, especially as he was starting to change some habits instilled in him by "prior teams" (which frankly is only the Flyers/Phantoms). Thought that was an interesting comment. Manning scored on a nice shot about 2 minutes later.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I think it's more pronounced this year and last because they cracked down on slashing.

Turns out it's easier to score goals when you aren't getting routinely smashed on the back of your hands.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Marchessault with a nice snipe against Buffalo. Vegas are quite fun to watch with their pass-pass-pass approach

Adtar02

@NateThompson44 is a bum
Apr 8, 2012
2nd star 2 the right
I was watching the Hawks vs. Leafs game yesterday and Eddie O would not stop talking about how good Brandon Manning was playing. He highlighted Manning's play early on in the game and later interviewed Ulf Samuelsson (Hawks' D coach) about Manning at the start of the 3rd period. Samuelsson said he really liked Manning's play, especially as he was starting to change some habits instilled in him by "prior teams" (which frankly is only the Flyers/Phantoms). Thought that was an interesting comment. Manning scored on a nice shot about 2 minutes later.
That’s kinda interesting. Wonder what’s habits there are.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

Manning is/was/always will be hot garbage.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
We got positive value for Streit, Lecavalier, Grossmann, and Rinaldo. Never underestimate the potential stupidity of GMs in this league.

Anything is possible.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha Oh my god HI JAKE!!!

I’m going to throw up
This is the best day of my life

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

tumblr_neloyustmt1tm757ao1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan