Miscellaneous NHL Discussion XCIII: Spring has Sprung

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which Team's Post-Season Bandwagon are You Joining? (79+ points listed as of March 29)

• Boston

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Carolina

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • New Jersey

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Vegas

• NY Rangers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toronto

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Los Angeles

• Minnesota

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Edmonton

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Colorado

• Dallas

• Tampa Bay

• Seattle

• NY Islanders

• Winnipeg

• Calgary

• Nashville

• Pittsburgh

• Florida

• None, the Flyers aren't in it

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • A team not listed should they make the post-season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
30 years from now kids who haven't been born yet are going to look at McDavid plays where he butchers 3 defenders and they are going to proclaim defense didn't exist in this era.
@Striiker's children will argue that McDavid was an overrated product of terrible goaltending.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
When I saw them I thought it was a 2 since he didn’t hit him in the head, but I’m still surprised they didn’t stick with a major

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
When I saw them I thought it was a 2 since he didn’t hit him in the head, but I’m still surprised they didn’t stick with a major
The fact that out of ALL of that the Stars didn't at least get a PP is absolutely absurd. Hartman's stick hit Pavs in the face, the Dumba blew him up, then a third Wild player The fact that out of ALL of that the Stars didn't at least get a PP is absolutely absurd. Hartman's stick hit Pavs in the face, the Dumba blew him up, then another guy jumps into a fight late. Now the Wild gets a goal after all that. I think the floodgate for wishing injuries on players have opened up. Thanks, refs.

Reactions: BernieParent

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The fact that out of ALL of that the Stars didn't at least get a PP is absolutely absurd. Hartman's stick hit Pavs in the face, the Dumba blew him up, then a third Wild player The fact that out of ALL of that the Stars didn't at least get a PP is absolutely absurd. Hartman's stick hit Pavs in the face, the Dumba blew him up, then another guy jumps into a fight late. Now the Wild gets a goal after all that. I think the floodgate for wishing injuries on players have opened up. Thanks, refs.
Yeah, it definitely should not have been evened up after that. Once they decided it was 2 on Dumba, he should have had the extra 2 after he and Domi were at each other.

Reactions: Amorgus

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Folingo hooks Robertson, who grabs the stick going down. So it's embellishment. Stars fans not big fans off that one as you might imagine.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Both late games go to overtime. Kopitar scores with 16 seconds left

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
Fletcher surely came when Hartman scored. He's been asleep for 6 hours so it was a nocturnal emission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad