NHL Talk Miscellaneous NHL Discussion CIX: Processing a Tremendous Amount of Insane Information

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Why is Buffalo still bad?
It's one thing to lose, another to be outplayed with all those draft picks.

If they get off to a slow start, would be a good place to trade an "intangibles" veteran.

Almost like a decade+ of bad management isn't something you recover from at the snap of a finger.

Man, you'd think that all the people who insist on defending the Flyers never rebuilding would have learned not to pull this argument after you people did it with Colorado, TB, and Florida.

• Wow
Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Maybe it's the management and coaching.
20240918_144720.jpg

There's your answer.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
66. M.A.D. Cats can do math.

I don't know what the hell to say about Goalie contracts at this point. I completely get why they felt like they had to do this. I'm glad it's not my job to deal with it in 6 years.
We both can do math! I was just referencing 64 because wasn’t that what Neely said the other day the offer was that Swayman’s camp said didn’t exist?

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
That's a lot for a guy that's never played more than 44 games in a season. If he can handle 60 games, then it's worth it for sure

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
66. M.A.D. Cats can do math.

I don't know what the hell to say about Goalie contracts at this point. I completely get why they felt like they had to do this. I'm glad it's not my job to deal with it in 6 years.
I'd be scared to give a guy who's never started more than 44 games a contract that implies he should be a 60 game plus playoff starter. You don't pay a 1A that kind of money, you pay a franchise goalie that kind of money.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad