NHL Talk Miscellaneous NHL Discussion CIX: Processing a Tremendous Amount of Insane Information

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Seems like a layup to make an example out of here but I have little faith in Parros. He’ll get suspended but it probably will be a lot lighter than it should be.
He should have been suspended for the aftermath of the Laine injury.

Guys like Xhekaj will never learn without severe consequences and they rarely face them.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Why do we put face punchers in charge of player safety again?

I guess the logic that has been given is because they would know best. But the reality is you’re putting someone in there that used to cause chaos on the ice so they may be more inclined to be supportive/sympathetic towards players that find themselves in that situation.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I guess the logic that has been given is because they would know best. But the reality is you’re putting someone in there that used to cause chaos on the ice so they may be more inclined to be supportive/sympathetic towards players that find themselves in that situation.
"Takes one to know one" doesn't work when people's brains are on the line

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
I saw Cutter scored last night.

Man those Ducks jerseys are awful. They've got to be the worst ones I've seen in a long time.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
This is the most excited I have been for a hockey season in a loooong time.

Albeit not more than 10% due to the Flyers, or the NHL in general lmao.

But I was up at 8am this morning watching MHL before my dayjob started ahaha. Which says something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad