Pick 2 of thèse prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pick 2

• Easton Cowan

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Gavin Brindley

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Bradley Nadeau

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Brayden Yager

Votes: 42 59.2%
  • Dalibir Dvorsky

Votes: 40 56.3%
  • Daniel But

Votes: 21 29.6%

• Total voters

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Went with Cowan and Dvorsky.

This is probably how i'd lean. I did consider going with Cowan + But though. But i think Dalibor is the "safer" bet and the position premium is a real factor for me.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
But and Yager, simply because YagerBut sounds like something you get after a few too many shots

Reactions: dukeofjive

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
YAGER & BRINDLEY for me.

Would be ironic to find a way to get Brindley (McGroanary’s buddy) onto the Jets., making a successful duo with the player he was traded for :naughty::laugh:

Reactions: Realgud

Sstroh84

May 28, 2015
Columbus, OH
lots of the responses say Brindley, but very few voters chose him in their top 2. Interesting. He is one of those smaller stature but insane motor type guys. He has a ton of skill too. Expect him to surprise.

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
YAGER & BRINDLEY for me.

Would be ironic to find a way to get Brindley (McGroanary’s buddy) onto the Jets., making a successful duo with the player he was traded for :naughty::laugh:
More likely Yager ends up in Columbus somehow. You'll pry Brindley from Fantilli's cold dead fingers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad