NHL Talk Miscellaneous NHL Discussion CIII: 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs for Thee

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It seems like the Leafs can’t do anything until this Keith Pelley character makes his thoughts known. Possibility Shanahan is fired and not replaced which I don’t know how excited I would be if I was Treliving. Keefe would be another coach fired who wouldn’t coach a single game under an extension. I know MLSE doesn’t like that, it caused a problem when Babcock was fired that spilled over to the Raptors.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Treliving gave the blockhead segment of their media/fanbase what they wanted in Reaves, Edmundson, Lubushkin, etc. He’s probably not done either & likely is going to make matters worse there.

Lubushkin was actually pretty good for Leafs after being re-acquired

Probably one of the best Leafs in series for them

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Every other teams jersey advertisement looks non-obtrusive...and then there's the gaudy monstrosity that is IBX

home-jersey-2_1200xx3492-3499-1736-0.jpg

Kelmitchell2

Aug 30, 2020
Lohrei has been so fun to watch, he's been good defensively and has created a ton of chances, really liking how far he has come in his development. Bruins have a good player in him

Reactions: Ladyfan

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022
It seems like the Leafs can’t do anything until this Keith Pelley character makes his thoughts known. Possibility Shanahan is fired and not replaced which I don’t know how excited I would be if I was Treliving. Keefe would be another coach fired who wouldn’t coach a single game under an extension. I know MLSE doesn’t like that, it caused a problem when Babcock was fired that spilled over to the Raptors.
wonder why the wait though on the coach. how possible is it he returns?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
wonder why the wait though on the coach. how possible is it he returns?
The dude knows he’s a dead man walking. Maybe wait to see who else wants him.

Also MLSE did not like having to pay Babcock for so many years. That caused them to tighten up in the Raptors, who nearly saw Masai Ujiri leave having just won the championship.

Reactions: Curufinwe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad