GDT: Minnesota Wild @ St. Louis Blues 1/27/2013 7PM CST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
I think Tarasenko is in his own tier in the Calder race.

I agree.

Say that on the main board and you'll get flamed to death. Don't you know that teams that play with structure and defense are automatically boring and should be banned from the NHL?

Those Eastern conference fans are spoiled with goals.

I remember the Wild winning on Hockey Day America last year against the Bruins

We can't lose against the Bruins - it's a law of nature.

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
The hyperbole NBC Sports Net just used to sell how much St. Louis enjoy when Minnesota comes to town makes me can't wait for Rivalry Wednesday.

It's on!

OpRedDawn*

so far in the pregame, I heard them call Mikko by his brothers name twice

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
The hyperbole NBC Sports Net just used to sell how much St. Louis enjoy when Minnesota comes to town makes me can't wait for Rivalry Wednesday.

It's on!

I dunno, I'm actually remembering some really, really chippy games between these two teams last year. Like, more so than any of our actual "division rivals."

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
i'm a little nervous to see if Brodin get's rattled by St. Louis. Or injured. And if we get back to hitting (by everyone).

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot
If Pierre McGuire calls Mikko Koivu "Saku" enough times sooner or later he'll turn into him if we're going off that Doctor Who logic.

That or Pierre needs to bring his A Game.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Wild/Blues games have been rather testy for a few years. really cant' wait to be in the same division. though that's going to suck, too, considering how good they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad