Minnesota Wild General Discussion XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I can already tell that Parise and Bjugstad aren't good enough to play with Kaprizov, and I know for a fact Hunt is going to piss me off a lot this year.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Fiala breakaway alert. Anybody else have commercials instead of commentary? Why do I like this better then Walz?

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Has Spurgeon gotten smaller

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
This Parise-Bjugstad-Kaprizov line looks awful. It seems like they’re missing a 5-2 playmaking extraordinar

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I was going to say that I think Bjugstad is at least moving around pretty good.

He's moving around well enough, but neither him nor Parise are able to make the kinds of plays they need to to keep up with Kaprizov, especially as he continues to get more comfortable and improve as the season goes along.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
I was worried that Fiala may take a step back this season with all of the changes and additional focus on him, 1 period in and I am no longer worried about that, he looks fantastic.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
This Parise-Bjugstad-Kaprizov line looks awful. It seems like they’re missing a 5-2 playmaking extraordinar
Hence Rossi.

In for like sunday no? Then we'll see whos whom. And shakespherean what's what and ain'ts ain'ts. Rossi might be a real killa for scrilla sire. He has all the tools, and then some. Imagine his faceoffs skills compared to the current fools. Rossi is much better than some of the faceoff men in minnesota now sire. I'm real keen on Rossi, interested and excited to see how he plays out with his young body and speed.

Prior

Jan 18, 2020
1 period thoughts

• Kaprizov will win the Calder if he stays healthy.
  • Bjugstad doesn’t look comfortable up the middle at the very least.
  • Why is Pateryn taking a shot at Fiala after his breakaway sending him face first into the boards?

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
Hence Rossi.

In for like sunday no? Then we'll see whos whom. And shakespherean what's what and ain'ts ain'ts. Rossi might be a real killa for scrilla sire. He has all the tools, and then some. Imagine his faceoffs skills compared to the current fools. Rossi is much better than some of the faceoff men in minnesota now sire. I'm real keen on Rossi, interested and excited to see how he plays out with his young body and speed.
I’m the biggest Rossi fan there is, but I would literally be shocked if he came in and was over 50% on face offs.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
I’m the biggest Rossi fan there is, but I would literally be shocked if he came in and was over 50% on face offs.
He will be sire, you'll live and learn that :clap: He is that fine on those. What a kid to have. Its been a while when I saw a young body guy like that..... he loves the faceoff circle. Will be a big advantage for the wild in the future. I'm saying like, he gon be like 51.2% when the sesong is over sire. Congratulations.

16thOverallSaveUs

May 2, 2018
I get that they don’t want to give away their power play tactics, but the broadcast might literally make me pick a new fav NHL team

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Who is #59...Dman?

ahh, Addison. Not the biggest, but nice mobility and puck handling, especially in the O zone.

Last edited:

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
New plan:

Kaprizov-Eriksson Ek-Fiala
Johansson-Rossi-Zuccarello
Parise-Bjugstad-Greenway
Foligno-Bonino-Hartman

I honestly don't care if the rest of the lineup is scuffed, Kaprizov will be wasted with Parise and Bjugstad.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
New plan:

Kaprizov-Eriksson Ek-Fiala
Johansson-Rossi-Zuccarello
Parise-Bjugstad-Greenway
Foligno-Bonino-Hartman

I honestly don't care if the rest of the lineup is scuffed, Kaprizov will be wasted with Parise and Bjugstad.
Careful, I know a guy who got shredded for having this opinion a few weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad