Proposal: Minnesota - Rangers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Chytil, Laf, Kakko for Kaprizov.

Kakko is pretty much for cap reasons here, he doesn't have a lot of value. Chytil and Laf do, but still not as much as Kaprizov. But they are young and controlled: Chytil is signed for 3 more years, Laf is RFA.

I'd say it all depends on how good Lafreniere is going to progress. I'd say he's little by little becoming the player people expected he'd become. I very doubt he'll ever be as good as Kaprizov, but it's better to have him for next many years than having problems with Kaprizov resigning.

For Rangers they immediately get another superstar and top5 NHL winger, and I'm pretty sure they won't have problems with resigning him.

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Why are you always trying to trade Kaprizov out of MN lol? Let us have one nice thing

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Alright, I'm just gonna get this party started

This is horrendous for Minnesota

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Alright, I'm just gonna get this party started

This is horrendous for Minnesota

Chytil and Laf are very good parts, I doubt you'll get anything close to them if it becomes obvious that the Wild have problems with resigning Kaprizov... I think you won't get anything close to them even now, because other teams aren't sure they'll be able to resign Kap. Rangers never had problems with resigning Russians, though. NY has the biggest Russian community in the world outside former USSR countries after all.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Chytil and Laf are very good parts, I doubt you'll get anything close to them if it becomes obvious that the Wild have problems with resigning Kaprizov...

I'll take my chances

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad