Post-Game Talk: Mike Sullivan Hockey Baby!

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012
This coach is such a dipshit...he has no answers.

“It got away from us,” Mike Sullivan said. “We lost details. We were losing assignments on faceoffs. What’s going to get us out of this is collective effort.”

I think the funniest is Yohe's clear narrative to blame Karlsson on things that weren't just his fault, but a team collapse that led to Karlsson in a bad spot doing not so good things, but even Sullivan could see through Yohe's dumb ass.
“Yeah, I think he does,” Sullivan said. “I think we need a higher level of play from a lot of guys. We’re a team in the true sense of the word. This isn’t on one guy. It’s on all of us.”
Like this f***wit wants to blame all the problems on Karlsson. There was that one goal where Doc & Sid turn the puck over and hangs Karlsson out to dry, Yohe thinks that's Karlsson's fault that he didn't anticipate Sid and Doc being idiots and Miller cheating way the f*** up the ice.

LOL
Letang has struggled in the early going, but Karlsson’s struggles have been particularly profound.

And yet, he couldn't be more wrong.
kB8vw91.png

Idk if you heard the pregame show, but they let it slip that “big changes are coming if they lose this game”.

Never heard them say it so confidently before.
It'll be more of the same, moving players as the excuse rather than firing the coach like they need to.

Last edited:

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
"What’s going to get us out of this is collective effort.”, said Dear Leader Nikita Khrushchev Mike Sullivan while introducing yet another of his five-year plans.

Reactions: BusinessGoose

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Embarrassing ownership group, awful front office and a putrid coaching staff.

Its crazy just how bad Dubas and Sully are at their jobs.

Reactions: BHD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad