Podcast (Audio) Mike Keenan - SportsLit

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SportsLit

Mar 12, 2020
Hey All,
Neil Acharya co-host of SportsLit Podcast, Mike Keenan relased his memoir Iron Mike today (Oct. 1), spoke with him ahead of its release. As we know, he was behind the bench in Vancouver for two seasons in the late 90s. Perhaps our interview may be of interest to you.

Thanks,

Neil

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
he did more harm than good in the 90s treated his players like shit. being a coach/gm that was a players worst nightmare, i remember he aquired a few players 1 month and the next month or 3 4 weeks later they're traded.

Wry n Ginger

Water which is too pure has no fish
Sep 15, 2010
Victoria
Yah zero f*cks given about MK. Didn't even come close to my 'man I hate that guy scale'.

Truly a nonentity in this market for me. Part of the blurry dark background of some bleak seasons and nothing more.

HairyKneel

Jun 5, 2023
he did more harm than good in the 90s treated his players like shit. being a coach/gm that was a players worst nightmare, i remember he aquired a few players 1 month and the next month or 3 4 weeks later they're traded.
And he made an absolutely brilliant trade running 16 out of town. Yep he was mean to Grant Ledyard and a couple other scrubs. The guy I was pissed he dealt was Gelinas. That team was garbage fire when he got here. And BTW Brian Burke has done some pretty horrendous things to players......like Peter Zezel for instance.

Reactions: David71

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad