Player Discussion Mike Amadio (F)

PlayOn

Jun 22, 2010
Who was Jensen partnered with? If Chabot has a good year, even with a probable 10-15 games worth of injury, watch Nick's #s rebound. I'm debating if he might be even better with Sanderson where as Chabot and Zub already have chemistry from past years.
I think Sanderson should be paired with our best RD, which barring a surprise, is Zub. He’s going to get the most difficult match-ups so he needs the better partner.

The unfortunate thing for Chabot is he never seems to get a stable partner and I don’t know if Jensen is ideal for more than this upcoming season given his age — but what can you do I guess. Hopefully at least for this season it helps him out.

Edit: I guess this should be in the Jensen thread but whatever

Last edited:
Reactions: DrEasy

LiseL

Sep 25, 2023
He's a lazy player and Andlauer/Staios clearly think this team had a culture/effort problem under D.J.

They paid a steep price in trade value to fix it.

The moves , including the Green hiring, paint a really clear picture and make you wonder about the commitment of the guys that didn't survive the cull.

Kelly in particular is a head scratcher for me. Suspect it's as much about the personalities as it is their play.
I believe Kelly was looking for a raise so he was let go. I think if he had accepted here what Avs ended up offering him, he'd still be here. I remember JM liking him as he competed every shift.

Reactions: Cosmix

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad