Confirmed with Link: Michael Rasmussen loaned to Graz 99ers in Austria

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
tenor.gif

How did Mo teleport back to a Disney movie filmed before he was born...

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Good to see a good start. Being in a lower league, he absolutely needs to dominate if he has any chance of being better than what we hope at the NHL level.

Ed Ned and Leddy

Brokering the Bally Sports + Corncob TV Merger
Apr 1, 2019
Detroit to DC
Ras is still such a tricky prospect for me to project. Injuries/Covid/CHL rules has made his path a bit of a strange one. I think his physical attributes still make him a nice net-front option on the PP1, but I'm not sure whether or not he'll be able to drive a line well enough to play meaningful top-6 minutes.

Maybe like a middle-six C/W hybrid who gets powerplay minutes? Tough for me to say. He hasn't really done anything wrong development-wise, but it's tough for me to project him as a top-six staple like Raymond/Zadina.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Ras is still such a tricky prospect for me to project. Injuries/Covid/CHL rules has made his path a bit of a strange one. I think his physical attributes still make him a nice net-front option on the PP1, but I'm not sure whether or not he'll be able to drive a line well enough to play meaningful top-6 minutes.

Maybe like a middle-six C/W hybrid who gets powerplay minutes? Tough for me to say. He hasn't really done anything wrong development-wise, but it's tough for me to project him as a top-six staple like Raymond/Zadina.
I think that's a safe projection. I just see him as a really useful tool on a roster and think his size and net-front ability will really be something we value when we start getting guys like Berggren, Raymond and Zadina onto the roster.

Reactions: CairneBloodhoof

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland

His is job is not to drive a line. He will be a shut-down center + that extra forward to go net-front to join 1st line in 1st PP unit. Also see him as the best penalty killer and main faceoff guy at key moments. Thisnk his ES minutes could be at Bottom6, but thanks to those special teams minutes, he will be ~18min guy on general. Most important special team minutes.

This projection hasn't changed in 2 years, imo.

Probably he will be a player who does great with intangibles, which are not shown on stat sheet for him personally, but for his linemates. These linemates and wingers will be admired and praised and Rasmussen will still get the hate.

BTW, his next games are on friday and sunday at this week.

Ulysses31

Oct 7, 2015
What's a computer?
i think i see more potential for him on the wing but maybe im wrong. On one hand with his reach and size could prolly make a good shutdown center. on the other if he was a bit meaner, stronger, aggressive I think hes got the playmaking, scoring and nose for the net to be something in the mold of a Todd Bertuzzi on the wing.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
i think i see more potential for him on the wing but maybe im wrong. On one hand with his reach and size could prolly make a good shutdown center. on the other if he was a bit meaner, stronger, aggressive I think hes got the playmaking, scoring and nose for the net to be something in the mold of a Todd Bertuzzi on the wing.

We should not worry about those positional things

We have seen working NHL line mixes like Ville Leino with Daniel Briere at Flyers 2010 playoff run. Leino as center with the puck and at offensive zone. Briere as a center without the puck or at defensive zone.

Rasmussen looked with Veleno and Zadina when we last time has pre-season and practise tournaments. Veleno and Rasmussen could gel very well together, with some special role split. But if things go too well, and both are good at faceoffs, maybe they are forced to different line.

Reactions: lilidk

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Damn.

Just found from news that Austria is having record-breaking corona infections, like 9-times higher yesterday versus the record on the 1st wave.

They are gonna do a full country shutdown for one day and then some lesser shutdown for 2 weeks.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Damn.

Just found from news that Austria is having record-breaking corona infections, like 9-times higher yesterday versus the record on the 1st wave.

They are gonna do a full country shutdown for one day and then some lesser shutdown for 2 weeks.
With the colder temps coming, less sun/vit.D exposure & a northern country that's not surprising. Although, on the surface it sounds like a NWO/globalism scare tactic. I'm guessing it's somewhere in between the 2.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Looks like they played games yesterday. Are they shut down now? Ras with 2 assist last game by the looks of it.

Yeah still played.

2 assists + was on ice for 2 PP goals without points. Probably screening them.

Was on the ice 4 goals (2 x ES + 2x PP) for and 1 against (short-handed).

So he clearly plays on all situations.

1878rgw

Jun 29, 2017
With the colder temps coming, less sun/vit.D exposure & a northern country that's not surprising. Although, on the surface it sounds like a NWO/globalism scare tactic. I'm guessing it's somewhere in between the 2.

Please, talk about hockey were you know something, not about countries and the people you don't.

From today there is a 3 week lockdown, but the league is still playing, tonight Graz plays against Innsbruck with McCollum in goal.

Reactions: Henkka

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad