Prospect Info: [2024 - 21st] Michael Hage, Chicago Steel (USHL), Committed to U of Michigan

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Man he looked like a poor man's Will Smith with some of those dishes in tight.

I think the one thing I see in those highlights is balance. When he makes those crazy dekes, his centre of gravity seems off at times. But at 21?!? Mama Mia.

It's crazy to have such upside with our 5 and 21 picks, with so little bust and question marks. From what I can see at least. Amazing.

Best 1-2 punch since Galchenyuk and Collberg!

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Not remotely surprised. Super high character, just a fantastic person.. Plays a valuable position and has a fantastic skills game.

I believe they are right to have Hage above CE
Yeah Eiserman would just feel like a novelty pick. Hage has some pretty great upside and doesn’t seem to have crazy question marks.

bleuetbio

Registered luser
Nov 13, 2008
Montreal
Again, I think we have to focus a bit on the circumstances of the tragedy and the way he has bounced back with 51 pts on the last 30 games, a 1,7 PPG on the last stretch which it the best PPG ratio you can find on USHL for a 17yo. We cannot say that he could do that all season long but theses numbers on that specific stretch is better than 17yo PPG Fantilli, Connor, Boeser, Schmaltz, Sillinger, Brink, Drury.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
The more I look into this kid, the more I like! Not sure if he is a true center type but it’s possible. Dach insurance at center.

Great pick. I think he’s a warrior but will skill

Reactions: Tyson

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
What's with the hate for sudbury? Michigan is the better program but Sudbury is a nice place.
Listen I grew up in Toronto and central Ontario. Sudbury was only live 2 and a half hours away. I wouldn't even want to live there. Besides the science centre, it's so dull. The only positive is there are so many Francophones that he could stay brushed up with his french

Reactions: Chr1s97

WentWughes

Apr 16, 2023
Sorry if this has been covered before but is he on the radar for the WJC?
My understanding of the situation is he should be talent wise but due to politics and going the USHL and college route instead of CHL it is unlikely he will be in consideration. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me and someone correct me if I am wrong.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Good thing for him is he's coming with no pressure relative to most 1st round picks for Montreal because Demidov steals all the light.
Yes, very different than all of our picks in that range from years past. Now he can become what he is supposed to without some unrealistic expectations.

Reactions: BenchBrawl

Ad

Upcoming events

• Portugal vs Slovenia
    KNOCKOUT Portugal vs Slovenia
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $28,564.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 1