Sponsor
Oct 25, 2016
Central City
GSzCd3QbYAA4ANc.jpg

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007

If it was perfectly planned, then they’d know to remove the head. The spell doesn’t work if there’s no mouth to speak to. And then even if they’re caught, Modify Memory does wonders in solving those problems.

But let’s face it, any adventuring party has mostly free reign to commit any crimes they want in a kingdom, because the havoc caused by attempting to capture and/or contain them would often lead to more collateral damage that would likely outweigh the damage from the initial crime.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007

My favorite thing about Twitter lately is there is a rogue Japanese mascot that has basically taken over the ad space.

I guess Japan's cities all have their own mascot, and Chiitan used to be the mascot of Susaki. But the videos and social media presence that it had online was considered too controversial for the city and they eventually dropped the association with it.

Well, Twitter had a real problem with crypto, gambling, phishing, OF ads and for whatever reason, the official Twitter account of Chiitan decided it was going to combat that. Now you'll just randomly see videos of Chiitan doing wacky things instead of an ad for anything.

Eventually Twitter users have realized Chiitan takes requests and have made it a challenge to see if they can suggest something for Chiitan to do that it doesn't have a video/image for.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
My favorite thing about Twitter lately is there is a rogue Japanese mascot that has basically taken over the ad space.

I guess Japan's cities all have their own mascot, and Chiitan used to be the mascot of Susaki. But the videos and social media presence that it had online was considered too controversial for the city and they eventually dropped the association with it.

Well, Twitter had a real problem with crypto, gambling, phishing, OF ads and for whatever reason, the official Twitter account of Chiitan decided it was going to combat that. Now you'll just randomly see videos of Chiitan doing wacky things instead of an ad for anything.

Eventually Twitter users have realized Chiitan takes requests and have made it a challenge to see if they can suggest something for Chiitan to do that it doesn't have a video/image for.

Lol, fun times ahead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad