Confirmed with Link: Meme/Like Thread 6 - A new season on the horizon

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Online reaction to Kevyn Adams post Free Agent Frenzy press conference summed up in a single image:
download.jpeg.62fd8e9ff94974f450eeaaaa4f025256.jpeg

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
I can tell you from experience that this joke is funny because it’s true. As a medic I’ve been on a dozen or more calls over the years since we legalized from people thinking they needed 911 or friends of someone who was beyond the point they could help them so they called for us to help them. The story began every time with “well we’ve been here for (24 hrs or less) and after eating the first edible it just didn’t seem to be really working so we had (1 to 4) more to see if it would help”.

I spent an hour with a guy convinced he was dead wearing this goofy beanie and dressed like it’s freezing in a nice airbnb on a hot summer night curled up and rocking back and forth on the ground. Normal dude, 30’s, he’s your neighbor. I was trying to convince him that he he didn’t need to go to the hospital to be pronounced. His wife was just shaking her head, embarrassed and begging him to just ride it out. He had called for himself after she couldn’t get his phone away from him. My crew were trying to find Cheetos or order him a pizza, we’re all talking him down. You’re just high af my friend.

Wasn’t having it. Had to transport him. We talked about what his life used to be like when he was alive on the way in.

Respect the edible my friends.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
yeah I made that mistake ONCE, just once. Fighting some bad insomnia and couldn't sleep, having major anxiety attacks and one edible wasn't cutting it after 40 minutes so I took a second one. Half an hour later I swear my Bernese was talking like Richard Nixon... or I turned on Futurama while I was tripping... likely both.
It’s that 40 minute ticker every time!

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
yeah I made that mistake ONCE, just once. Fighting some bad insomnia and couldn't sleep, having major anxiety attacks and one edible wasn't cutting it after 40 minutes so I took a second one. Half an hour later I swear my Bernese was talking like Richard Nixon... or I turned on Futurama while I was tripping... likely both.
Maybe it was the great taste of Charleston Chew

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
I can tell you from experience that this joke is funny because it’s true. As a medic I’ve been on a dozen or more calls over the years since we legalized from people thinking they needed 911 or friends of someone who was beyond the point they could help them so they called for us to help them. The story began every time with “well we’ve been here for (24 hrs or less) and after eating the first edible it just didn’t seem to be really working so we had (1 to 4) more to see if it would help”.

I spent an hour with a guy convinced he was dead wearing this goofy beanie and dressed like it’s freezing in a nice airbnb on a hot summer night curled up and rocking back and forth on the ground. Normal dude, 30’s, he’s your neighbor. I was trying to convince him that he he didn’t need to go to the hospital to be pronounced. His wife was just shaking her head, embarrassed and begging him to just ride it out. He had called for himself after she couldn’t get his phone away from him. My crew were trying to find Cheetos or order him a pizza, we’re all talking him down. You’re just high af my friend.

Wasn’t having it. Had to transport him. We talked about what his life used to be like when he was alive on the way in.

Respect the edible my friends.
10mg is about right for most to be high, but not over the edge. 20mg and I lose concept of time and space.

Reactions: DaveG

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt

Some bookie needs to upload 60 second video clips of last year's 4th of July, let us analyze the competitors' technique, the equipment they're running and their general level of swagger / overconfidence ... and then take bets on who it's going to be. Do one of those 50/50 lotteries, where half the pool gets divided among successful bettors, half the money pays hospital bills.

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad