Confirmed with Link: Meme/Like Thread 6 - A new season on the horizon

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina

Porvari

Rekisteröitynyt käyttäjä
Feb 19, 2010
Fr0XegoXgAEVEpi

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville

Gross

Gross
Should have scrolled down. 2019 was much better.

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville

Gross

Should have scrolled down. 2019 was much better.

Also should have read the next post first! Good thing I prescribe to the low bank account balance means lack of attacks. Also I monitor my credit pretty well.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Ive got 2:

Florida Man steals an alligator from a golf course and tries to throw it on a roof to teach it a lesson.

A Florida man has elaborate suicide attempt by attaching a gun to a weather balloon and that way the weather balloon would remove the evidence. Supposedly the police expected the balloon to be north of the bahamas by the time they had pieced the puzzle together

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Also should have read the next post first! Good thing I prescribe to the low bank account balance means lack of attacks. Also I monitor my credit pretty well.
My credit is frozen, and 99% of people's birth dates are already online anyway. Someone at work here didn't believe me, they swore up and down that nobody had any info on him.
5 mins later I was able to tell him his parents name, his address, his parents address, all of their birth dates down to the year, their previous addresses going back to the late 90's and their phone numbers... all just via google.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad