DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
FB_IMG_1721149478226.jpg

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
it was supposed to be a separate post but for some reason it was consolidated.
The forum software has a stupid feature which does that when you post two posts in same thread with short interval and no one else has posted anything in the meanwhile.

It irks me when I post something in a thread and I notice someone instanty likes it and then I again rapidly enough post something unrelated and asisine in the same thread and presto, the person now has unknowingly-to-themself also liked my pineapple on pizza post which was forcibly combined.

Nogatco Rd

Did you just call me Coltrane?
Apr 3, 2021
The forum software has a stupid feature which does that when you post two posts in same thread with short interval and no one else has posted anything in the meanwhile.

It irks me when I post something in a thread and I notice someone instanty likes it and then I again rapidly enough post something unrelated and asisine in the same thread and presto, the person now has unknowingly-to-themself also liked my pineapple on pizza post which was forcibly combined.
HFCanes: come for the hockey talk, stay for the controversial pizza takes

Unhinged Finn

Skunk is my spirit animal
May 1, 2022

Actually I liked the pineapple on pizza post because #causechaos.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
The quoted one. I get what I posted, it was supposed to be a separate post but for some reason it was consolidated.

The quoted is a reference to the Trump would-be assassin. He was on a slanted roof when he took the shot, which people initially believed was the reason he was able to get so close. Of course, more info has come out since then that basically says the Secret Service knew about him for over an hour before he took the shot, and aside from a single police officer asking him a question, nothing was done about it. Truly an impressive f*** up all around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad