Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
Dr. Who quote.jpg

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
1660329163291.png

My FB interaction:
Vegan Chick: "That's great, they made a plant-based dairy-free mashed potato for vegans!!"
Me: "Yea...it's called a potato...that's mashed..."
Vegan Chick: "I try to post a positive comment and you respond with sarcasm. Not everyone can eat dairy or has access to cooking supplies"
Me: "...yea but...its...a potato..."
Vegan chick: "and dairy free!"
Me: *foiled by someone being completely oblivious and uncomprehending*

Last edited:

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.
View attachment 576587

My FB interaction:
Vegan Chick: "That's great, they made a plant-based dairy-free mashed potato for vegans!!"
Vegan Chick: "I try to post a positive comment and you respond with sarcasm. Not everyone can eat dairy or has access to cooking supplies"
I have plans to become the world's largest seller of Vegan Cheese... it's just like normal cheese but I've talked to it and it's told me it's vegan.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
View attachment 576587

My FB interaction:
You do use milk and butter to make proper mashed potatoes, don't you?

Work mate occasionally does food for us all, and this one time he did mashed potatoes. I watched him use a full 500 g package of butter in. When I swallowed it, I literally felt it hitting the bottom of my stomach. The thing had gravity of its own.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
You do use milk and butter to make proper mashed potatoes, don't you?

Work mate occasionally does food for us all, and this one time he did mashed potatoes. I watched him use a full 500 g package of butter in. When I swallowed it, I literally felt it hitting the bottom of my stomach. The thing had gravity of its own.
That's kinda the point... it's literally just a mashed potato lol

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
I wish I could find the Sears shot of me at 5 with the long Beatles bowl cut and the glasses bigger than my head.
I refuse to look at shots from when I was a kid in the late 70's early 80's... and only "tolerate" shots from mid to late 80's...

Wearing short-shorts was a thing... for EVERYONE... then when we finally realized how dumb that really looked, what did we switch to? Neon colored Bermuda shorts!

Went from this...
278928a875786736ecb410f2b81e69f2.jpg

To this...
P00_9966a0aa-afff-4df0-b571-436f9c92007c.jpg

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I refuse to look at shots from when I was a kid in the late 70's early 80's... and only "tolerate" shots from mid to late 80's...
Thankfully I was a sports nut as a kid and my parents were great. Every school picture of me from 1st grade through 8th grade I wore a jersey of one of my favorite football players. Cliff Branch’s 21 was my favorite and in a couple pictures.

Ironically, I own no hockey jerseys as an adult.

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine
Thankfully I was a sports nut as a kid and my parents were great. Every school picture of me from 1st grade through 8th grade I wore a jersey of one of my favorite football players. Cliff Branch’s 21 was my favorite and in a couple pictures.

Ironically, I own no hockey jerseys as an adult.

Are...are we related? Had a Cliff Branch shirt as a kid. Also own zero jerseys now.

If you had a Johnny Unitas jersey too, I dunno...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad